Business Administration, MBA (Online)
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
A blend of MBA core and healthcare management core courses, the online part-time MBA curriculum is designed to create future leaders in the growing field of healthcare management. Cutting-edge, multidisciplinary coursework from Case Western Reserve University's renowned business, medical, law and engineering schools is coupled with learning opportunities in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, and University Hospitals.
The program follows a schedule with three full terms in fall, spring, and summer. While the program is offered online, it still provides a high-touch experience for students. In addition to high quality synchronous and asynchronous content delivered by faculty, students have the opportunity to become fully immersed in the Weatherhead School of Management community through:
- interactive and in-person experiences while also benefiting from the flexibility of online learning;
- connecting and collaborating with peers and faculty during real-time, face-to-face virtual classes;
- receiving guidance and support from professors during online office hours;
- Students function effectively in teams.
- Students are effective communicators in a business setting.
- Students are critical and creative thinkers.
- Students are competent analysts.
- Students can develop strategies to secure sustainable competitive advantage.