Degree: Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
Graduates of the BS in Management degree program obtain a broad education that enables them to bring an unusual degree of analytical capability to the problems of management and business. Each student is required to complete an approved major program of study from the options outlined below. In addition, each student must consult with an advisor in the Office of Undergraduate and Integrated Study Programs at Weatherhead.
- Students are competent analysts.
- Students are effective at quantitative reasoning.
- Students are effective communicators.
- As team members, students exhibit traits essential for high performing teams.
- Students are experienced in applying business knowledge and skills.
For undergraduate policies and procedures, please review the Office of Undergraduate Studies section of the General Bulletin.
Accelerated Master's Programs
Undergraduate students may participate in accelerated programs toward graduate or professional degrees. For more information and details of the policies and procedures related to accelerated studies, please visit the Office of Undergraduate Studies section of the General Bulletin.