Finance, MFin (China)
Degree: Master of Finance (MFin)
The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and the School of Economics and Management at Tongji University (SEM-Tongji) have partnered to offer the Master of Finance in China program. This is the first master’s degree in finance offered by a world-class U.S. university in mainland China. This innovative program, taught in Shanghai and Cleveland, provides students with both broad general management skills and depth of knowledge in finance. Graduates come away with a global way of thinking and the latest insights on the financial markets and instruments. In 2020, MBAChina ranked this program 2nd among more than 200 finance-focused MBA programs in China.
- Obtain the first Master of Finance degree offered from a highly ranked U.S. university in mainland China
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge and skills in global finance
- Take advantage of the opportunity to prepare for CFA, FRM and other certifications
- Specialize in corporate finance, risk management and capital markets
- Network with financial sector players in the U.S.; intern in Shanghai’s Lujiazui/Pudong international finance and trade area
To learn more, please review our admissions information.
- Students are competent analytical problem solvers.
- Students are skilled at solving unstructured problems.
- Students demonstrate effective teamwork.