Healthcare Management, MHcM
Degree: Master of Healthcare Management (MHcM)
The Master of Healthcare Management program is not currently admitting new students.
The Master of Healthcare Management program provides rising healthcare professionals with the skills necessary to become effective managers and future healthcare leaders. The Master of Healthcare Management program is a part-time program designed for working professionals that provides foundational training in the essential elements of business management through coursework tailored around the issues and challenges facing modern healthcare organizations.
In completion of the Master of Healthcare Management program, students will:
- Gain a sophisticated understanding of the modern healthcare economy—its players, the incentives those players operate under and the role played by institutions and public policy in shaping those incentives
- Receive foundational training in essential elements of business management, including accounting, finance, strategy and operations
- Learn to speak and understand the language of business management
- Gain exposure to a wide range of established healthcare professionals operating in diverse parts of the healthcare economy
- Acquire a network of regional and national contacts in the healthcare sector
For additional information about this program, contact Brock Schroeder, senior director, at 216.368.3835
- Students possess an in-depth understanding of the healthcare system in the United States.
- Students are competent in analysis and application of major concepts of healthcare financing and economics.
- Students are critical and creative thinkers
- Students are effective communicators in a healthcare setting