Business Administration, MBA
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Weatherhead’s full-time MBA curriculum ensures graduates are prepared to enter the workforce with the skills they need to succeed in today’s business world. Students learn more than essential business management skills. They are prepared to be business leaders ready to engage with teams in a variety of specialized areas. Students are introduced to skills enabling them to reach beyond problem-solving to solution innovation. Learning from world-class faculty who invest in student success using experiential learning, networking with industry leaders, and current developments in business. Students acquire the knowledge and tools necessary to effect change for both business results and to make the world a better place.
- Students function effectively in teams.
- Students are effective communicators in a business setting.
- Students are critical and creative thinkers.
- Students are competent analysts.
- Students can develop strategies to secure sustainable competitive advantage.